Order Deadline: Noon, Tuesday, March 28th
ABOUT THIS BOX
One of our favorite places to eat in the Santa Barbara area is the Goodland Kitchen in Goleta, the only commercial kitchen in Santa Barbara County designed specifically for the small-batch food producer — and a wonderful café featuring beautifully prepared foods made from local ingredients. The mastermind behind the Goodland Kitchen is chef Julia Crookston, a career culinarian with over 30 years of experience cooking and teaching all over California. Julia has created this meal plan for us with recipes to feature our local ingredients. Simple but delicious.
We’re very excited to bring you the first of the spring green garlic, snap peas, artichokes and asparagus, marinated goat cheese, and marmalade featuring winter citrus. And we have a few more surprises up our sleeve too. Stay tuned!
- Roast Chicken with Marmalade Glaze
- Beef Meatballs with Tomato, Garlic & Mint and Artichokes
- Chicken Thighs Diavolo with Smashed Potatoes
- Chili with Sliced Fennel Salad with Tangerine Segments
- Spanish Tortilla
OTB KITCHEN BOXES ARE HERE TO INSPIRE YOU!
GRAB PANTRY ITEMS AND PREPARE DELICIOUS MEALS
CHECK YOUR PANTRY AND STOCK UP WITH THE ITEMS YOU’LL WANT FOR EACH RECIPE.
VISIT OUTOFTHEBOXPANTRY.COM FOR MORE PANTRY ITEMS.
- Omnivore 5-meal Kitchen Boxes for all the recipes, plus additional staples and fruit
- Vegetarian 5-meal Kitchen Boxes for the Cranberry Bean Chili and the Spanish Tortilla plus ingredients for 2-3 more meals of your own invention and additional staples and fruit
- Omnivore 2-meal Kitchen Boxes for the Beef Meatballs with Tomato, Garlic & Mint and Artichokes and the Spanish Tortilla
- Vegetarian 2-meal Kitchen Boxes for the Cranberry Bean Chili and the Spanish Tortilla