- For the chicken:
- Chicken breast (with or without the skin) - 1 pound
- Olive Oil - 3 tbls
- Paprika - 2 tbls
- Garlic - 2 cloves, minced
- Yellow Onion (opt.) - 1/4, chopped
- Chicken Stock - 2 cups
- For the Autumn Salad:
- Leafy greens - 4 cups
- Strawberries - 1 basket, rinsed and sliced thin
- Blistered Almonds - 1 cup
- Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds - 1/2 cup
- Tangerines - juice from 3
- Olive Oil - 2 tablespoons
- Salt and pepper to taste -
Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Salt & Pepper the chicken breasts and lay them in the hot oil. Cook until the chicken gets a nice golden brown on one side. Remove chicken and set aside. In the same pan, add the garlic and onions. Add more oil if necessary. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat and add the paprika or Bonnie’s Exotic Seaside Blend. Add the chicken stock. Let simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, for the Salad, place all the ingredients into a large bowl and toss gently.
Serve the chicken over butter noodles or toasted baguette, with the salad on the side.