Also known as Broccoli Rabe, Rapini is a skinny, spicy cousin of the familiar broccoli. With this dish, you’re that spicy cousin…
An excellent pair with the Tomato and Leek Farro for a protein-filled vegetarian meal.
- Nonfat Chicken or Vegetable Broth - 1 cup
- Rapini - 1 1/2 lb, hollow stems trimmed
- Dried Hot Red Pepper Flakes - 1/2-3/4 teaspoon
- Garlic - 3 cloves, smashed
- Combine all ingredients with salt and pepper to taste in a large saucepan and simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are just tender, about 8 minutes.
- Not Included in Large Kitchen Box: Broth, Red Pepper Flakes