Order Deadline: Noon, Tuesday, February 27th
ABOUT THIS BOX
One of our favorite places to eat in the Santa Barbara area is the Goodland Kitchen in Goleta, the only commercial kitchen in Santa Barbara County designed specifically for the small-batch food producer — and a wonderful café featuring beautifully prepared foods made from local ingredients. The mastermind behind the Goodland Kitchen is chef Julia Crookston, a career culinarian with over 30 years of experience cooking and teaching all over California. Julia has created this meal plan for us with recipes to feature our local ingredients. Simple but delicious.
We’re very excited to bring you the first of the spring green garlic, snap peas, artichokes and asparagus, marinated goat cheese, and we have a few more surprises up our sleeve too. Stay tuned!
- Roast Chicken with Marmalade Glaze
- Beef Meatballs with Tomato, Garlic & Mint and Artichokes
- Chicken Thighs Diavolo with Smashed Potatoes
- Vegetarian Cranberry Bean Chili with Tangerine-Spiked Salad
- Spanish Tortilla
- Stuffed Artichokes with Leeks and Herbs
- Vietnamese Veggie Lettuce Cups
- Baked Eggs with Chard
OTB KITCHEN BOXES ARE HERE TO INSPIRE YOU!
GRAB PANTRY ITEMS AND PREPARE DELICIOUS MEALS
CHECK YOUR PANTRY AND STOCK UP WITH THE ITEMS YOU’LL WANT FOR EACH RECIPE.
VISIT OUTOFTHEBOXCOLLECTIVE.COM FOR MORE PANTRY ITEMS.
- Omnivore 5-meal Kitchen Boxes for the Roast Chicken, Beef Meatballs, Chicken Diavolo, Vegetarian Chili, and Spanish Tortilla plus additional staples and fruit
- Vegetarian 5-meal Kitchen Boxes for the Cranberry Bean Chili, Spanish Tortilla, Stuffed Artichokes, Vietnamese Lettuce Cups, and the Baked Eggs with Chard, plus additional staples and fruit
- Omnivore 2-meal Kitchen Boxes for the Beef Meatballs with Tomato, Garlic & Mint and Artichokes and the Spanish Tortilla
- Vegetarian 2-meal Kitchen Boxes for the Cranberry Bean Chili and the Spanish Tortilla