Caramelized Cumin-Roasted Carrots
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - a drizzle
- Carrots - 12, medium to large, peeled, cut on diagonal into 1/2-inch-thick pieces
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil - 2 tablespoons
- Cumin Seeds - 1 1/2 teaspoons
- Coarse Kosher Salt - 2 teaspoons
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Drizzle olive oil on baking sheet.
- Combine carrots and all remaining ingredients in large bowl; toss to coat.
- Spread in single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Roast carrots until tender and lightly caramelized, turning carrots over once, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Not Included in Large Kitchen Box: Olive OIl, Cumin Seeds, Salt
OTB Blog http://blog.outoftheboxcollective.com/