Grilled Skirt Steak with Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 5 ounces of skirt steak per person
- sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Grapeseed oil
- Good aged balsamic vinegar
- Take the meat out of the refrigerator and bring to room temperature. Season generously with sea salt and black pepper on both sides.
- Pour a tablespoon or so of grapeseed oil in a cast iron skillet. Turn heat on high and let the pan warm up.
- Once the pan is hot, place the skirt steak in the pan. Cook about 3-4 minutes per side, getting a nice sear on the outside of the meat.
- Remove from the pan and set aside to rest.
- Thinly slice the steak and fan it out on the plate. Drizzle with really good aged balsamic vinegar and serve immediately.
- Not Included in Large Real Food Box: Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Grapeseed Oil, Aged Balsamic Vinegar
OTB Blog http://blog.outoftheboxcollective.com/