Pork Chops with Green Beans and Roasted Potatoes
A wonderfully quick and easy hearty healthy meal the whole family can enjoy!
- Pork chops
- Butter & Oil
- Green Beans
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- Lemon for seasoning
- 3-4 Potatoes
- Sage- 1-2 Fresh Sprigs
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 F. Place potatoes in a large roasting pan and toss with oil, salt, pepper, and rosemary or sage or thyme until evenly coated. Spread out potatoes in a single layer. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. When golden brown on the outside and soft on the inside, take out of the oven. Flavor with chopped parsley if desired and serve hot!
- Heat your oil over medium to medium-high heat. Add the butter. When the butter is melted and the butter/oil mixture is hot, cook multiple pork chops at a time; flipping quickly- only 2 to 3 minutes on the first side. Flip and cook until the chops are golden brown on the both sides, until no pink juices remain. Season with salt, pepper, lemon to taste!
Garlic Green Beans
- Chop your garlic cloves. Place your green beans into a large pot of boiling water (or into a steamer). Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer until beans start to soften, about 5 minutes, then drain the water.
- Now add your green beans to a skillet with oil and stir in your chopped garlic with green beans until garlic is tender and fragrant, 3 to 4 minutes. Season with a squeeze of lemon, pepper, and salt to taste.
- Not Included in Large Kitchen Box: Butter (included in 3-5 box), Oil, Salt & Pepper
OTB Blog http://blog.outoftheboxcollective.com/