Pork Chops with Sage and Cauliflower Gratin
- Pork Chops - one per person
- Sage - one leaf per cutlet
- Cheddar Cauliflower - one head
- Flour - 1 tablespoon
- Cream - 1 cup
- Swiss Cheese - 1/2 cup grated
- Salt and pepper both sides of your pork chops. Press a sage leaf onto each so it sticks.
- Heat a pan with a tiny bit of canola oil. When the pan is nice and hot, lay the chops in the pan sage side down, leaving them to cook for 5-8 minutes. Flip chops and cook for 5-8 more minutes on the other side.
- Cauliflower gratin
- Wash and cut your cauliflower into florets, then boil in salted water until fork tender.
- Drain, then lay out the florets in a casserole dish.
- Coat with cream, season with salt and pepper, then sprinkle grated cheese on top of the cream and bake at 400°F degrees until the top is colored, about 15-20 minutes.
Narrative Food Blog http://blog.narrativefood.com/