- 1 head kale, stems removed
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- sprinkle of sea salt
- 1 avocado, cubed
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- ¼ cup sundried tomatoes, soaked (or ⅓ cup reconstituted)
- 2 Tbsp hemp seeds or pepitas (opt)
- Slice kale into thin strips and transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add lemon juice, olive oil and sea salt and massage for about three minutes until leaves get dark and limp. Set aside as you prep remaining salad ingredients.
- Add all ingredients to the bowl and toss with dressing of choice.
- Not Included in Large Real Food Box: Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Hemp Seeds or Pepitas (try using your pepitas from the Malibu Farm Box if you have any leftover)!
OTB Blog http://blog.outoftheboxcollective.com/