Kiwi and Cucumber Agua Fresca
- 4 kiwis, peeled, roughly chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and roughly chopped
- 6 cups filtered water
- 1 TBS agave syrup, or to taste (you can also substitute sugar or honey)
- Put all of the ingredients in a blender container and blend until smooth. This should be thinner than a smoothie but has more texture to it than most agua frescas. The kiwi seeds add nice texture so it's best not to strain them out.
- Keep a pitcher in the refrigerator, and serve over ice.
- Not included in the box: agave syrup
OTB Blog http://blog.outoftheboxcollective.com/